This post is way overdue. My incredible husband, Erik, deserves some formal recognition for his role in helping me be an artist. He is my biggest supporter and I’m so lucky to have him.
Thanks, Erik for:
* supporting me in trying to be a full-time artist
* coming to all my openings
* being my hand-model and dipping your hands in hot wax (ouch!)
* keeping me accountable to art-making (especially when I don’t feel very creative)
* building my portfolio site
* building frames and panels and helping me wire every piece of art I make
* taking amazing pictures and making my work look good
* and building massive (very impressive) crates for packing and shipping my art
You are the most creative and sincere man I know. I’m so glad I married my best friend and fellow artist!